Intelligent Body Automatic Temperature Detection and Disinfection Channel For Public Place Walk Through Security Channel
|Power supply: 220V / AC
|Operating noise: less than 36dB
||Weight: About 180kg
|Working environment: 0℃ - + 35℃ (disinfectant can't be used when it's frozen below 0℃)
|External dimension: 240cm (H) * 120cm (W) * 200cm (L)
|Channel size: 195cm (H) * 110cm (W) * 200cm (L)
|Type of disinfectant: food grade disinfectant
|Volume of disinfectant tank: 20 L
|Temperature collection distance: 15-20cm
|Temperature collection time: about 2 seconds
|Temperature collection accuracy: plus or minus 0.5℃ at room temperature
|Temperature collection location: forehead, wrist inside (non-contact type)
|Temperature collection range: 34-45℃
Installation Steps & Instructions
1. Connect the external power cord in place
2. Adjust the infrared probe at the top of the door to the place where people pass.
3. Unscrew the upper cover screw of the main box and open the main box.
4. First add liquid into the water tank.
5. Then turn on the switch (leakage protector) at the upper left corner of the main box of the bar and turn on the power on indication in the control panel (indicating that it is powered on, if not, it will not be powered on)
6. Wait a few minutes for four to five minutes. The liquid will automatically change to spray to the spray port (the nozzle can adjust the size of the mist automatically), and it will automatically enter the working state.
(1)Used in emergency public health events, body spray disinfection is carried out on objects, such as pets, goods and other objects passed through public space entrance, and body temperature is detected by non-contact detection.
(2)Temperature measurement inspection at airports, customs, ports, stations, schools, factories, construction sites and other places.
(3)Entrance inspection of important public places such as important places, exhibition halls, trade fairs, business activities, celebrations, stadiums, etc.