Human Alarm lamp Digital Metal Detector door , Body Scanner detector for Museum / School
- Superior target detection with unmatched discrimination of harmless items such as coins, jewelry, keys, cigarette packs, etc.
- The ultimate in safety, throughput and reliability with preset programs to cover the most complete range of security applications including the new Enhanced Metal Detector (EMD) required for all airport installations.
- Multi-dimensional coil design (33 distinct pinpoint zones) provides superior detection and location of guns, knives and other flat and rod-shaped weapons regardless of orientation.
- Circuitry with advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology locates even small, hard-to-find, floor level weapons.
- Individual zone boost adjustments allow for customization of detection characteristics and/or compensation for metallic environmental challenges.
- Durable, IP 65 weather-proof construction.
- Can be connected to the PC for the communication .
- With REMOTE Control
- Optional interface for the CCTV, Monitor
- Operating Temperatures
-4°F (-20°C) to + 158°F (70°C); Humidity: To 95% non-condensing
Fully automatic 220 to 240 VAC, 50 Hertz, 15 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments required. Power supply meets UL, CE,FCC standards.
- Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards
All settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes. Further security is accomplished with a cabinet lock which prevents unauthorized access to physical cables, connectors and electronics.
Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: Heavy duty aluminum.
- Control Outputs
Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
- Traffic Counter
Counter tracks the number of patrons that have passed through the detector, the number of alarms and calculates alarm percentage.
Dual channels and DSP circuitry allow several ZAD-A33's to operate simultaneously in close proximity to one another.
- Interference Suppression
Special Security King DSP built-in circuitry eliminates effects from x-ray monitors and other potential electrical interference sources.
Audible tone and volume adjustable. Bright LED visual alarm.
- Target Pinpointing Lights
33 distinct zones are displayed with 2 independent columns of LED's located on exit side of ZAD-A33.
- Pacing Lights
Limited 24 months
||GB15210-2003<WALK THROUGH METAL DETECTOR>
||ONE (Including one Certificate of Quality & Guarantee Repair List)
- Airports and Seaports
- Government Buildings
- Police Facilities
- Prisons and jails
- Military Bases
- Financial Institutions
- Colleges and Schools
- Hotels and Casinos
- Power plants
- Research Sites
- Sports Stadiums
- Public Transportation
- Public Landmarks
- Factories and Warehouses
- Broadcast Studios
- Night Clubs
Electrical Equipments standardized by EN60950.
Radiation standardized by EN50081-1.
Anti-inference standardized by EB50082.