|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||1 to 7 working days after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000/per month|
|Pin Detection Distance:||Coin Detection Distance: 75-100 Mm||Charger Voltage:||9V For AC; 10V For DC|
|Working Hours:||40 Hours Continuously||Application:||Electronic,Security,Quality Inspection|
|Battery:||6F22(9V)||20MM Steel Bal Detection Distance:||180-195mm|
|Power Supply:||Standard 9 V Battery (not Included)||Material:||Plastic|
portable metal detector,
handheld wand scanner
|Packaging Details||1x Metal Detector (not with battery)|
|Delivery Time||within 25 days|
|Six inch cutter:||160-10mm|
|20MM Steel ball:||180-195mm|
Security hand held Metal Detector Features:
1. Simple and convenient to use, no adjustment is required;
2. The detection distance will not be changed when the battery voltage drops from 9V to about 7V;
3. Low power consumption, can work for 40 hours continuously;
4. There is automatic and continues alarm when the battery is used up;
5. Switch on/off audio prompt function;
Security hand held Metal Detector Install and replace battery:
1. The battery lid can be opened by pushing backward with thumb at the concave groove.
2. Install the 6F22(9V) battery according to the anode and cathode signs on the battery lid.
3. Cover with the battery lid and push forward firmly.
4. Please note battery is not supplied, it can be ordered separately along with separate charger.
6. With external rechargeable socket hole;
7. Has audio, light and vibration handoff switch
Security hand held Metal Detector Applications:
1. Electronic detection inspection at airports, railway stations and wharfs;
2. Security inspection of customs, public securities, frontier defense and safeguard authorities;
3. Quality inspection of medicine and food commercial systems;
4. Security inspection of important sites and playgrounds;
5. Noble metal detection, such as gold or silver jewelry manufacturing plants.
Security hand held Metal Detector NOTE:
1. Be sure to switch off the power after use.
2. Battery shall be taken out when the detector will be kept unused for long.
3. No sound will be produced when the probe is fixedly positioned to the metal object.
Sound is produced only when the probe crosses the metal object.
4. Be sure to switch off the power (2) when the battery is recharged.
5. Charger voltage: 9V for AC; 10V for DC. (The charger shall be self-provided)