|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE,FCC, ROHS, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||5 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pcs per month|
|Power Supply:||9 V Battery||Power Consumption:||Biggest 270 Mw|
|Working Frequency:||22 KHZ||Standby Current:||< 5 Ma|
|COperate Voltage:||7V-9V||Warranty:||24 Months|
portable metal detector,
handheld wand scanner
Airport security body scanner,Hand held metal detector for Venezuela market
GC1002 Hand-Held Metal Detector
Performance and Feature:
1. High sensitivity. Detects a pin within 30mm—60mm.
2. Conveniently and simply to operate. Easily to adjust.
3. When battery voltage drop from 9V to 7V, the detecting distance remain unchanged.
4. Energy smart: it can work 40 hours continuously.
5. Except the light alarm, the audible alarm and the vibratory alarm can be chosen.
6. When the battery nearly dies, the audible alarm or vibratory alarm should be a warning.
7. Turn on (off) the detector, it will give you an audible alarm or a vibratory alarm.
8. There are also two sensitivities, high and low, to select.
9. Rechargeable: charge it about 4-6 hours after the battery die.
10. Self-checking: it self-checks when it starts
11. Using ABS, durable.
|Operate Current||< 50mA|
|Indicator||Visual: Red / Green LED Sound: Speaker or Earphone;(Earphone not included)|
|Control||On/Off Switch; Low sensitivity Switch Sensitivity Adjuster|
|High Sensitivity||15mm at Pin; 45mm at USD 25 Cent|
Detector only respond to bigger metal
objects such as a hand gun, knife, etc.
25 Pieces Per Carton 0.089CBM
N.W 10.3KG ;G.W 16.5KG
|Dimension of Unit||38(L) X 8(W) X 3.5(H)cm|
|Weight of Unit||409G|
|Attachment for free||Holster|
|Attachment for order||Rechargeable battery|
1. Electronic detection inspection at airports, railway stations and wharfs.
2. Security inspection of customs, public securities.
3. Quality inspection of medicine and food commercial systems.
4. Security inspection of important sites and playgrounds.
5. Noble metal detection, such as gold or silver jewelry manufacturing plants.